- Arrange triangles at the top of the graph
- Arrange rectangles at the bottom of the graph
- Arrange nodes of the same shape together
- Arrange nodes of the same color together
Change Name of Layout
Select all groups to share graph with
Select all groups to share layout with
Launch Task on Amazon Mechanical Turk?
By clicking launch task, your graph will appear as a task on Amazon Mechanical Turk. From there, workers will work to generate layouts.
Thank you for your work. Please enter the provided code in Amazon Mechanical Turk to complete the task.
Wnt Pathway Reconstruction
in the Wnt Reconstruction
Sources of Evidence
Sources are black if they were used to construct the interactome and gray if they were not used to construct the interactome.
- CSBDB are protein-protein interactions from the CSBDB database
- KEGG are protein interactions from the KEGG database
- NetPath are protein interactions from the NetPath database
- SPIKE are protein interactions from the SPIKE database
Edge file: results/pathlinker-signaling-children-reg/weighted//wnt-all-receptors/pathlinker/Wnt-k_20000-ranked-edges.txt